CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

A quick introduction

I have been blogging for a while on myspace and have decided that every once in a while it would be nice to have a different outlet... My boyfriend has been blogging on here for a bit so I decided maybe I would try it too.
When I starting blogging it was to find a release... a forum for the sometimes random, funny and or deep things that cross my mind. I found it for a while and still do... but I have ran into a lot of drama with peeps on there lately so I feel like maybe I need somewhere that I do not feel censured... does that make sense?

Anyways... I am a 33 year old Texan born girl... who is living with the greatest guy ever... I have found complete happness with him and know that this is where I am suppose to be. I also have a 7 (almost 8) year old son, Zachary who is the light of my life. I run an afterschool program for elementary school kids... I love my job,....but hate the poltics that can come with working with a bunch of women.

I really do not have a lot to say right now but wanted to introduce myself right now... but I will probably be moving some of my blogs here slowly...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you are hot. I think I love you...

Seriously baby, welcome to the blogger dot com community. I'm glad you're here!

Admiral Drax said...

Hullo!

That's a lovely pic! Brian seems a friendly chap and has been very supportive of my blossoming blog: it's lovely to see you here as well - welcome!

Hope all's well,

Chris.

Amber M. Phillips said...

Ummm....dude.
How did I miss your jump to the blogger?
DAMN! I'm always the last to know!