CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Disappointment??

Do you ever find yourself being really bothered by something that has absolutely nothing to do with you? I found out something this week about someone I really do not know well but has bothered me a lot ever since. I also have a friend that is constantly lying about things that do not have to be lied about (not that there is anything that should ever be lied about) and it really drives me nuts... When confronted about it I am just told that I am the one who is wrong... it just becomes not worth it. Do you ever get there? I hate getting there with people that truly matter to me... or at one time truly mattered to me..

My boss is going to drive me crazy... she is one of those people who will never ever be happy.. she is old and crotchety.. When she is not whining about all her problems... she is trying to make me miserable...
Photobucket
AARRGGHH...

I have got to start writing more... about things that really matter to me... I need a release. I feel blocked lately when I have a stressful day. I rarely write my stuff down.. I need to do it... just do it right...
I am pretty sure nobody reads these anyways... oh well... don't forget to holla if you are here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read them! And I think you rock! Plus, you are hawt and I love you...

Admiral Drax said...

Ugh! I can sympathise a little: I'm a very upbeat and chilled person, but I used to get a lift to work with a [neurotic] colleague who'd spend the entire ride there and back moaning. It got to the point where I found someone else to take me - even though they left 45 minutes earlier!

And as for the lying? Well, as you say - it's never really necessary. I hope your mate realises this sooner rather than later...

- Chris.