CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

oh just because you are so curious...

Ok so I have not blogged in quite sometime... but it is not because I have had nothing to say... it is for lack of time. I feel as though I am always on the go. I have 2 staff at my site this school year because we have such high number of enrollments this year... yea me!!!
My son is now an official 3rd grader.... ugh and he turned 8 at the end of July... Geez where does the time go??? Seriously... Here is a picture of my goofy son... with me... I am not sure where he gets his goofiness from... hmmmm
Photobucket

Anyways, I cannot believe it is already September... Where in the hell did August go? I guess it was really full... Brian and I moved into our 3 bedroom duplex.... So we have our bedroom and Zachary (my son) has his own room and bed and all and then there is the office/ 40k titan room... no seriously... and then my scrapbook stuff is in there somewhere... LOL... It is cool to watch Brian build this thing that I have no clue about... LOL it is fun. I went to Games workshop with him on Saturday and he won a raffle... I am sure it is all due to me... :)

Then my grandma turned 80 at the end of August... She is my rock... truly an amazing woman. I sometimes wish that I did not have to work and I could take care of her full time... but I have to work.. She is so awesome... I love her so much... I do try and see her as often as I can.... at least a few times a week... We threw her birthday party in her hometown of Vernon, Tx and 61 attended... she was very shocked... I was not... It was a good day for her!!!

Oh and Brian and I went for our big vacation to St. Simon Island, Ga... Oh that was nice... it was a good get away!!! Here we are hangin out in a bar (my first official bar... I know shocking... )
Photobucket

Also my brother and sister in law had their 2nd child in August.... Their first son... my brothers namesake... Jr...
Well I know that is not a lot of info but ya know... It is what it is...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey gorgeous! I enjoyed this blog... it could have used more talk about how cool I am though... haha! Love ya!

Inner Geek Lover said...

Oh good grief... I really think this whole you being a blogger out here is going to your head... :) I love you anyway... and you are the coolest... :)