CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Life....

Well things are getting organized at work and at home... I hate not feeling like I am ahead of the game... it drives me insane. I am one of the most organized people in the world but moving in the same month that school starts back up and having to unpack and organize all my stuff at work is a bit much for even me to deal with.

I feel very good about life lately though... I am very comfortable (for possible the first time) in my position at my job, and I feel very secure and a part of my relationships that matter... Brian and I are doing great! I am spending a lot more quality (although with school back in full swing not quanity) with Zachary.... It is cool cause when I call and talk to him on the phone every night... he actually engages me with questions... no more just yes and no.... he is actually asking stuff and talking to me... it is so cool but it also makes me realize that he is getting so big...

It is funny how life works... the more I am open and honest with those around me the more secure I feel... even though some things I was so insecure or afraid of saying to people but I guess when you open up and say something...or peel back another layer and reveal the "real you" and that person or those people stick around well then I guess it makes sense that you would feel secure.... I had 2 of my nearest and dearest girls over this past Saturday... It was so great to just sit and hang... I know it wasn't the best get together ever but it is so cool to have those friends that you can just be who you are with ... and not worry about having to be s entertaining... It was just awesome to catch up and hang... I called it girls nite plus Brian!!! He is so awesome... except next time he has got to remeber to take some snap shots... which is a great segway to my next subject.... Scrapbooking...
I am proud to say that I am damn near caught up on Zachary's photo books for me and the ex....
I am at least to the beginning of 2006... which is really good considering about a year ago I was still in 2001.... I am loving having the space and all in the new place to actually get to do it!!! Maybe I will show off some of my pages in a future post!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are feeling comfortable and secure. Love you!

Patty said...

Glad you are feeling good about life! I so enjoyed the visit and am glad you did too. Definitely need to do PJ party soon...with lots of pics to share. I'm always the one standing behind the camera taking pictures of the the kids.....don't think I'm in any for the last several years! :)

Inner Geek Lover said...

Well Brian said he should have got the camera out... I wish I would have thought of it...
I even bought a scrapbook so I could keep all of my girly stuff in!