CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

my weekend... in a nutshell...

Ok so I had an amazing weekend. I got to spend time with my boys... and got a lot of outside stuff done that I have been wanting to do. Zachary has been wanting to make a "prickly garden" so we did that Friday night...

I think it turned out ok... He is so proud of it...I am hoping that I do not kill it inbetween his weekends... I also got to do some planting myself on Saturday... It was awesome to be outside!!!

Here are some random photos of our new house!!! This is our Backyard... I planted the mums... and did lots of cleaning up of the foliage!!! I also found a part of a rescue hero, a spongebob toy and power ranger.... SCORE!!! Zachary was psyched about that!

This is Brian (who did not expect me to take the pic... ) standing in our (little) back yard... I have so many things I would love to do to this back yard to somehow make it my own little sanctuary but I will have to hold off till we own our own house.... sniff sniff...
This is the tree in front of our house... I love it... I love trees.... It is going to make a great climbing tree... This is the front of our House... I planted a few mums there this weekend also!!

So there is Brian's recent purchase... My (ahem I mean "Our") 67 inch television... Do you know how awesome my Cowboy's look on that while kicking ass??!!!I love frames.... LOVE THEM. I do not think Brian realizes how much I am loving frames... and the pictures that fill them! Zachary's room.... AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST..... drum roll please./..... Brian's room.... and all the geekiness that comes along with it... :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, that last picture looks like heaven! No, it couldn't be heaven without you in it, cause heaven has to have at least one Angel(a).

Inner Geek Lover said...

Ahhh Look at you making the sweet statements.... I love you baby...

Patty said...

Love the cacti and mums! Would like to do aomething similar, but seeing as how I can't even find time to shower lately, I think I'm screwed. Looking forward to the point when Chris doesn't work so much- he's never home. :(

Inner Geek Lover said...

Yea.. that is one of those things that happen when one stays at home...It sucks ass but it is what it is... Hopefully you will catch a break soon!

Admiral Drax said...

Great - on every level. Thanks for sharing!