CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

nothing much to say!


This is my favorite weather... it could be cooler... but I love that I can have the windows open...
Last night while screaming at the tv (Cowboys were playing) I loved the weather... I had pajama pants and a tank top on and kept thinking... my feet are cold... It was awesome to feel that in September.... I love leaving my house in the morning with the chill in the air... ya know? It has also been awesome to see the moon at 5:45 am (that is a pic of it from my carport... it is with my camera on my phone... ) We have had a full moon the past few days... I love it until I get to work and realize the effect the moon has on the kids.... Ugh...
I am really not wanting to go back to work this afternoon... I would much rather stay home and chill.... of course that is not going to happen cause I have to go to work and do my job... which I actually love. One of my group leaders is really driving me crazy but he was sick yesterday and I am kinda hoping he is again today... ( I know I know...)
I have had a rather blah day... I wanna just put on my p.j.s and cuddle up on the couch and watch movies all day.... but I must go and get to work....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Work ruins another potential day of couch cuddling and movie watching!

Inner Geek Lover said...

yes work is always doing things like that... Go figure...