CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

TGIF

Thank God it is Friday!!! I am so excited to finally be back to a weekend....
It has been a very long week...
I will have Zachary this weekend!!! He wants to make a prickly garden... (aka cactus garden...) so we will go to Lowes in the morning and get that stuff... also I am hoping to get some fallish flowers and make my dirt be prettier by the frint porch... It is as I said in my earlier post the perfect weekend to be outside... it has been mid 80's around these parts.... so I am glad I get to have a nice weather weekend with my boy! I have missed him much this week!

Well not much else to say... for now... HA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That prickly garden turned out great by the way!

Inner Geek Lover said...

Yes it did... Maybe I will post pics...